? The Essential Costa Rica Costa Rica is a land teeming with the paradoxes of its geographical location, bridging North and South America and the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. The resulting climate makes it ideal for year-round…
- Voyager Guides
Monday March 02, 2020
? Downtown San José del Cabo Is Luring Visitors Out of the Resorts For years, travelers have been coming to Los Cabos unaware that this region on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula comprises two different towns. And we can’t say we blame them. It’s only since the post Hurricane Odile–hotel boom that the area around the laidback, colonial town of San José del Cabo has started to steal the spotlight away from luxury resort-lined Cabo San Lucas…
- Conde Nast Traveler
Friday February 28, 2020
? 12 of New Zealand's most beautiful places You've seen your friends' photos, you've watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy and you're desperate to experience New Zealand for yourself. But considering that the Land of the Long White Cloud is about the same size as the UK, how will you decide what to see? Here's our insider's guide to Aotearoa's must-see destinations, including some off-the-beaten track gems. Cape Reinga is the end of the…
Thursday February 27, 2020
? The top 25 emerging travel destinations The top emerging destinations for 2020 have been revealed in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards. “Emerging” destinations were defined as up-and-coming places with a year-on-year increase in positive TripAdvisor review ratings, which had also seen an increase in “saves” in travellers’ trips. The Russian province of Kaliningrad came top of the list, followed by Saranda in Albania and Beirut in Lebanon. The simplified…
- The Independent
Tuesday February 25, 2020
Explore the Possibility: Vacation Costa Rica!
The perfect program for families who are looking for a combination of adventure and beach relaxation. Zip line through the rainforest, stare at the impressive giant Arenal Volcano and relax at the tropical beaches of Tamarindo.
Price per Person:
From May 1st to June 30th & from August 1st to December 14th, 2020
$ 1098.- USD per person in double occupancy $ 968.- USD per person in triple occupancy $ 261.- USD per children 9 years old or under
From January 2nd to April 30th, 2020 Except Easter week
$ 1260.- USD per person in double occupancy $ 1093.- USD per person in triple occupancy $ 261.- USD per children 9 years old or under
- Private transportation from the international airport in Liberia to the hotel in Arenal
- 3 nights lodging in Arenal Volcano area, at the Magic Mountain hotel, bed and breakfast
- Athica Canopy tour (regular basis)
- Shuttle transportation from the hotel in Arenal to the hotel at the beach
- 3 nights lodging at the North Pacific Coast, at the Tamarindo Diria, bed and breakfast
- Sunset Sailing tour (light lunch included) (regular basis)
- Private transfer from the hotel at the beach to the international airport in Liberia
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Lodging and sales taxes
- Welcome airport greeting
- 24/7 in country travel assistance
Program does NOT include
- Additional activities not mentioned in the program
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Beverages during meals sodas or alcohol
- International airfare optional upon request
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for tour guides and drivers
- Prices valid for a minimum of 2 passengers
- Not valid during the weekend of Tamarindo Marathon (dates to be determined).
- Children policy: Maximum 2 children 9 years old or under sharing room with 2 adults.
- All rooms in standard room category unless mentioned above.
- Rooms features either one king size bed or two queen size beds.
- Tips for the tour guides and drivers are not included.
- International airfare is not included, optional upon request.
- Transportation rates are based on arrivals and departures of all passengers.
- Reservations are subject to availability